Nov 21, 2005
- Mild Language
Start out as a private and progress through the game's historic campaigns to participate in battles from D-Day to Market Garden, Bastogne and beyond. Over the course of the game you will gain rank, earn skill points to improve their characters and fight with a wide array of authentic WWII weapons and equipment. The game's missions will be playable in both single-player and two-player cooperative modes.
- Varied and immersive missions that require an array of weapons and skills to complete
- Two-player, same screen co-operative play
- Ability to rise through the ranks with battle experience earning promotions and the ability to customize your character with new skills and capabilities
- Instantly accessible controls keep players involved in the combat and not the game pad
- Incredible assortment of historically accurate weapons, equipment and devices
- Skill dependent melee attacks inflict different types of damage on the enemy
- Three very different levels of difficulty suitable for every player's skill set
- Historical Combat/third-person Isometric Hybrid with role-playing qualities
- Immersive and detailed environments that give the player a greater sense of situational awareness
- Three customizable character types that each provide unique game play opportunities as well as a character development system that allows players to tailor the gameplay experience
- Excellent replay value for anyone wanting more than just a WWII shooter
©2006 SouthPeak Interactive L.L.C. All rights reserved. SouthPeak Interactive, the SouthPeak Interactive logo and all other SouthPeak Interactive product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of, or licensed to, SouthPeak Interactive LLC in the USA and other countries. Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers ©BattleBorne Entertainment Inc. The Battle*Borne logo and Combat Elite are trademarks of BattleBorne Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Xbox™, Xbox™ Live, the Live logo, and the Xbox™ logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.